sexta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2011

ABOUT MY BROTHER ELIAS

 My brother Elias has 26 years, studied in the Faceca making business administration, he was in the 2ªano, and he made period of training not remunerated, more he was in a tremendous happiness, because after months without obtaining nothing, finally he had obtained a period of training. For it it did not have bad time, it was always smiling, and also it had a ready optimistical word to face any difficulty.
He is very easy to speak of it… is a character example, of humanismo, always very educated with everybody, very affectionate, friend, a brother example and son. always .estava smiling, finds that this is the registered mark of it, its smile. it woke up already smiling, always worried also about all, wanting to decide everything at the same time, with an incredible haste of living the life, to see the things to happen fastest possible. this is my brother, determined, humble. a person love!
It is difficult for me to write here and to contain the tears in my eyes, therefore the voice of it and its sorrisofazem much lack for all here we. .ele were our rainbow here. .sempre fulling our days of much light, much joy and color. Dream all the nights with it since that it was sick, is a constant dream, I find that is as if was a same meeting, it speaking with me that it goes to be well. e I believe this, it I am fighting for this, either even so bigger of what it. I know of the will of it of living!
E start this blog today, thanking the God for the life of my brother, for the health to my parents who suffer to each day more, more is fighters, and they had never left to believe the improvement of it. e the angels who God has placed in our lives at this so difficult moment. they are as many people that nor of the one to cite, more they know that they live in my heart, that always in them a word, of support bring affection of, and that for us that we are with coraçãozinho in the hand makes a great difference. Debtor of heart!
E I also make here my homage to my brother who I love in such a way, the Elias, who beyond great friend, is a wonderful brother and has the faith and the certainty who one day it will go to read everything this and I will be able to have the happiness to hear the voice of it of new! My brother force always! we love you very and we are with you in this fight!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário